Throughout the year DaDaFest will continue to host meetings with the young people, where new members can join at any time. We are looking for creative minds and future leaders to work with DaDaFest to make decisions and organise our Young DaDaFest events and DaDaFest International festivals.
The next meetings are:
- Friday 3 February 2017 (5pm to 7pm) – Venue: DaDaFest Office, The Bluecoat, School Lane, Liverpool, L1 3BX
- Wednesday 1 March 2017 (5pm to 7pm) Venue: Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, Hope St, Liverpool L1 9BP
- Friday 31 March 2017 (5pm to 7pm) – Venue: The Everyman Theatre,5-11 Hope St, Liverpool L1 9BH
- Wednesday 3 May 2017 (5pm to 7pm) Venue To Be Confirmed
- Friday 26 May 2017 (5pm to 7pm) – Venue: The Bluecoat, School Lane, Liverpool, L1 3BX
- Wednesday 28 June 2017 (5pm to 7pm) – Venue: The Unity Theatre
- Friday 21 July 2017 (5pm to 7pm) – Venue: Collective Encounters, MPAC, 1-27 Bridport Street, Liverpool, L3 5QF
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 (5pm to 7pm) – Venue: To Be Confirmed
New members are welcome to join at any time. We’re looking for young people aged 14-30 years old who are disabled, deaf or living with a long term illness or condition and from Merseyside or surrounding areas to join our Young people’s Leadership group.
You will work with the DaDaFest team and other arts professionals to develop ideas for our programme, projects and events. This is a great opportunity if you want to represent the voices of young disabled people in Merseyside and the wider North West region. You will get to build your leadership, project management and programming skills and work with other young people from Merseyside.
These meetings will allow you to find out more about DaDaFest and the work we do and the role of the Young Leaders. Support to travel to the meetings and access can be provide where required.
Please contact Sam to let us know you are coming and to inform us of any access support we need to put in place for you to attend. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0151 707 1733.
We’re thankful for support from Big Lottery Fund to deliver this project.