With funding from Big Lottery, DaDaFest Rookies, allows us to support young people in Merseyside and surrounding areas to develop their skills as artists and producers. This enables them to pursue careers in the creative sector. We do this by offering:
- Development Grants – to find out more, click here.
- Placements – to find out more, click here.
- Mentorships – to find out more, click here.
- Schools Forum – to find out more, click here.
- Young Leader Opportunities- to find out more, click here.
For further information, please contact Tammy:
Telephone: +44 (0) 151 703 2251
Text: 07474 019698
DaDaFest Rookies aims to increase employability within the creative sector for young disabled people through training, mentoring and placements within arts organisations. We are delighted to have received a grant of more than £275,000 from Big Lottery Fund to be used for the project.
- Find out more about our Young Peoples' Leadership Group.Read more about DaDaFest Young Leaders
- The DaDaFest Schools Forum is a vehicle for schools to feedback and input into the work of DaDaFest as well as networking with other local schools.Read more about DaDaFest Schools Forum
- We are offering time, space and resources of up to £1000 to allow young emerging disabled artists to develop their artistic skills, ambition and practise.Read more about Rookies - Development Grants
- We are offering sessions with professionals in creative fields to support young disabled artists to develop their career pathways through structured one-to-one meetings.Read more about Rookies - Mentoring
- We will soon be offering flexible ten-day placements available to young producers, directors and artists with local and national cultural partner organisations supporting the development of a diverse pool of future creative employees.Read more about Rookies - Producer Placements