Your support will make a significant contribution to our work for both DaDaFest 2016 and the sustainability of the organisation for generations to come. No donation is too small or too large. For example:
- £10 will enable us to provide resources at a Young Persons Steering Group.
- £25 will allow us to promote the work of a disabled or deaf artist.
- £50 will allow us to provide access support, for example a taxi, to a young person to attend workshops for 6 months.
- £100 will help us provide access support including Sign Language Interpretation and Audio Description at events.
- £200 will help us bring the highest quality international disability artists to perform in Liverpool and other locations across the UK.
Make a secure and commission free donation to DaDaFest now via My Donate.
Details of the DaDaFest membership scheme will be available here soon. If you would like to find out more or tell us what you would like from a membership scheme please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate by Text too….
To donate £4, just text DADA14 £4 to 70070. Texts are charged at your mobile phone operator’s standard rate. DaDaFest will receive 100% of your donation. You must be 16 or over and please ask the bill payer’s permission. For full terms and conditions and more information, please visit www.justgiving.com/info/terms-of-service. Thank you.